CT Global Freight Audit has over 90 years’ experience and success as an independent self-financing service provider in maximising client’s return on Global Logistics expenditure through financial review and analytical reporting.
CT Global’s Freight Audit logistics audit services offer pre-payment audit, post payment audit and Payment Management Services in all global currencies. CT Global Freight Audit provides:
- Processing invoices for Logistics Services for all modes of transportation in 38 languages including: German, Russian, French, Mandarin, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic and Cantonese
- Complete comprehension and experience in international business etiquette, culture and traditions
- Implementation and project management under due compliance with client business control
CT Global Freight Audit has an established and continuous track record of delivering cost savings and efficiencies through the detection, recovery and claims management of billing errors and overcharges.
This complete and total solution on freight invoice control and freight audit services results in an overall significant reduction of the client’s annual logistics budget with the added value of automated processes.
CTGF specialises in processing and reporting for all mode types including:
- Third party
CT Global Freight provides Logistics Audit Services for all modes of transport including air, ocean, rail, parcel, truck, courier, duty and taxes and warehousing.
Freight Invoice Verification and Audit
- Rate Overcharges
- Duplicate Billings/Billing Errors
- Currency Rate of Exchange Uplifting
- Fuel Surcharge Uplifting
- Origin-Destination Simultaneous Billings
- Unapproved Contract Extensions
CT Global Freight Audit’s leading freight rating software provides an automated volumes validation on every shipment and transaction, matching internal client data with the billed quantity. This is to avoid suppliers charging for incorrect volumes and for services not requested/executed.
We divided our freight audit services in the following worldwide regions, offering global services for all currencies and geographies. We’re operating internationally in:
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
- Abu Dhabi/Dubai
- South Africa
- Latin America
- North America
With over 90 years of knowledge and expertise in invoice verification and audit, CT Global Freight Audit can maximise logistics savings for a new client of between 4% and 7% in the first two years. Contact us to find out the potential savings impact that can be achieved for your company.